So what the fuck is Betel Nut exactly?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Don't ask me how I came across this shit. Just be thankful.

Before I start this blog, I would like to advise you all I have in the past 6 months became an avid Dipper. Yes dip, not chew but dip. The shit in the cans that you pinch and put between your teeth and gums. So this is what caused me to become interested in this Betal Nuts bullshit.

Now, we begin. Is it a drug? I'm not sure! I couldn't find anything about it being illegal here in the USA but I dont know of anywhere that sells it. For the most part you have to order it online from other countries and I dont know if they would rip it open and send the FBI after you if you ordered 5 kilos of it.

Well, what exactly IS Betal Nuts? Its something a bunch of Asians chew, and supposedly it gives you a little boost. Kind of like a natural stimulant with a "high" type of feeling. There are 2 elements to this stimulant, first is the Areca Nut, which is wrapped in Betal leaf. Its rolled up and chewed by the user, then put in the side of your cheek like American Chew. It should have a peppermint kind of taste.

The real cool thing about this, is fucking asian prostitutes sell it! IM FOR REAL, CHECK IT OUT!


This is a marketing technique to bring in male customers. The girls wear nothing but bras and skimpy panties and sell ciggs, betal nuts, and probally blow jobs from within this glass storefront.

There is a lot of controversity. Some people call it a "legal" drug. The government does have lots of issues with it, mainly in Taipei.

This crop is supposedly Taiwan's #2 largest crop next to rice. I never knew this, interesting!

"Chewing addictive betel nuts, the seed of the betel palm, increases the risk of mouth cancer, according to the Department of Health. Officials are encouraging farmers to plant alternatives to the US$359 million annual crop, urging about 1.6 million users to quit."

So yes, mouth cancer can be a downer of this. But jesus look at the girls who sell it.

I want to get my hands on this shit!

0 comments: