Market Meltdown? What is this shit..

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clearly anybody who reads the news or watches it, or even reads a nice old fashined newspaper (unlikely but possible), you will see the bullshit about the big Wall Street fuck over ol' big' market meltdown 08' ol' big buy this bank sell that ol' havin' ol' your stocks are fucked, stuff.

First off, I realize im young. I dont really have to worry about money too much. That doesnt stop me from having an opinion about this jabberwoky.

Secondly, who the fuck cares.


I took the time and liberty to construct a Pie Chart illustrating the percentages of how much I "give a fuck" about the Wallstreet fuck over. Please observe this graph and take notes:





This isnt the Great Ass Mother Fucking Depression or some shit. Suck it up and dont quit your day job (even if it is baking donuts). Does it really affect you all? If you dont work for some big ass bank im pretty sure your fine. Hell, my dads still rakin' in the benjies and having time to sit back and down a couple beers (or 10).

So does this really affect everyone? Is it something EVERYONE should be worried about? Mmmm, Nope! Like I said, the only people who will end up sleeping in tent city are the Lehman Bro's (super mario?) employees and..people who cant keep a stable job and manage their god damn money.

Really folks, dont flip out. Keep working hard, keep your job, dont sleep with the boss'es wife, and your good to go!

So good! Fuck Wallstreet! I dont need to trade fucking stocks! Fuck chance! Get a real job and earn your money, dont gamble with that shit. I hope Wallstreet turns into...uh...um...Shitstreet! Yea. Thats right!

0 comments: